Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which Conair / cheap hair straightener is the best?

I don't wanna spend too much money on hair straightener!!! I wanna buy a conair or any other brand hair straightener for maybe like under 20$ !! Please help me up! And if you guys could tell me where can I find them, that would be greatWhich Conair / cheap hair straightener is the best?
I recommend not to buy the conair because it sucks, but I bought a fabulous Revlon for $25 and it works extremely well (I have very thick, coarse wavy hair and it got it ...straight as a pin!), i bought the 2'; because i could do my bangs and it is terrific! I love it! I bought it at...Walmart, I suggest if you do buy this one, to get a gel or hairspray because it doesn't last long without it. (I recommend the pantene hairspray) O, it also doesn't singe my hair and you can choose the temp. High, low or medium.Which Conair / cheap hair straightener is the best?
Remington Wet 2 Straight, you can find it in Walmart, and drug store, or the pharmacy isle of the supermarket.
I have a conair straightener its a dark red color I dont know what its called but I got it at Wal Mart for $15 and it works great for me
TIGI light me up has some nice ones at target..

No comments:

Post a Comment