Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's the best and cheapest hair straightener that I can use for my coarse hard to straighten hair?

I just got a hair cut and I have thick unruly hair. Well the stylist used a chi and it looked great. Well I can't afford a chi so what's the best alternative? Also what's a good anti frizz serium?What's the best and cheapest hair straightener that I can use for my coarse hard to straighten hair?
Wet2Straight straightener and Garnier Fructis serumWhat's the best and cheapest hair straightener that I can use for my coarse hard to straighten hair?
there are alternatives but they don't always make your hair as straight where do you live ?maybe i can help ,one example in salons you can try mane tamer by iso ,its usually way less expensive $100 up depending on length ,also if you are having a hard financial time ,try talking to some salon owner/stylist sometimes they need hair models for events ,and can do these service for you at fraction of the price for being a hair model.sometimes they may only charge for product cost ?
i cant really help you with cheap stuff, cause in general cheap hair straighteners arent that good. but GHD's are AMAZING when it comes to straightening. also ';control freak'; by TIGI shampoo and conditioner and serum are good, they honestly work I use them. not all too cheap though...
do you have a sally wear you live if so look at their selection of straighteners and ask which one is best for your hair they have somewhat good prices and use fizz*ease
When you find out PLZ TELL ME my hair is the same!! and i want to no a cheap nice AND FAST 1!
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment