Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good, somewhat cheap hair straightener?

Right now I use my sisters conair hair straightener.


I've heard that conair has really bad hair straighteners though.





So I'm looking for another one. I don't want a really expensive one. All the ones people usually recommend are like 80+ dollars.


Right now I have medium length hair, but I'm growing it pretty long.


I want one that works well on both short and long hair.


Also it would be nice if it was one that works well for curling hair too.





btw, what's the difference between the really expensive ones, and the cheap ones?





Also, is the maxiglide any good?


I saw an infomercial on it, and it seemed amazing.Good, somewhat cheap hair straightener?
I have a Chi, which happen to be extremly expensive so even though it works really well i think you should keep your conair.





Keep your conair but MAKE SURE YOU USE HEAT PROTECTANT! that is what keeps a straitener from hurting your hair. Just twist your flat iron while straitening and wala, curls





More expensive flat irons have higher heat and better ceramic=faster hair straitening with less damage.Good, somewhat cheap hair straightener?
okay well anything with ceramic plates will work, anything else will damage your hair


i got my straitener for 19 $ and its a salon quality straitener, it was on sale because there was new stuff.. when i took the 19$ price tag off underneath there was a 120$ tag on it.. i got a hell of deal if you look around you can find something really good...





the only difference between the expensive ones and cheap ones is the temperature it can go to, like salon ones normally go to 180 or so while cheap ones go up to 20 on average.. but honestly even with extremly curly hair i wouldnt go above 80 cause that would be so damaging..
i have a revlon one. I got it for only like 30 dollars and it works great for meee!!!! :) The cheap ones work on your hair but the expensive ones are supposed to be healthier for your hair. My friend has a remmington one and its aweome!!!!!!!! She told me it was 65 dollars! :) and sorry lol ive never heard about the maxiglide

No comments:

Post a Comment