Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I want a good cheap hair straightener.?

i have thick hair.I want a good cheap hair straightener.?
Go to WalMart or Target. They have hair straighteners. They'll last for a few years, then you can buy a new one.I want a good cheap hair straightener.?
you get so many cheap hair straightner in matket.... why the hell you wanna take a risk with you hair neither would i suggest you to iron them.... its better you go to some salon for al this stuff...
Go to Wal Mart. and look for the straightnener in an Orange packege.. its called Andis multi-heat ceramic iron and it works wonders on your hair.. you can set it according to your hair-type and your hair turns out bea-utifully! ....... and only for $20 or less!!!!!!








... but dont forget to also buy a heat-protection lotion so your hair doesnt get damaged.
I got mine at wal mart. Its by con-air! I think it was like $20...It works great!
Try Gold N' Hot's Ceramic flat iron. They work well, I also have thich hair and it straightens mine right out. I think it was about 30 bucks or so.
i have a conair straightener it has gold plates but i don't know what it's called it about $20-$25 it makes your hair really straight!
Conair works good cos its cheap. But if you want quality then get one that goes to 400 f○. But dont burn your hair.
your not really gonna find a really good hair straightener for cheap your gonna have to buy aleast a $100 one try chi they work really well. go to folica.com
Go to a Sallys beauty supply store, they have good flat irons for a good price. I've had Helen of Troy, Jilbere de Paris, and Titanium tools and they've all worked for me and the people I've used them on. I dont think its all about the straightener, I also think its how you straighten your hair. CHI is awesome too but expensive. You dont have to go get that unless you dont mind blowing $100-$150 on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment