Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Very Cheap Hair Straightener?

I got a straightener a while back, like 2 or 3 years ago. It's crappy, and it had previous owners,[My aunts best friend probably had it for a while.] She gave it to me, and it was sufficient. But the other day, it broke. It wouldn't heat up. So, I asked my parents to get me a new one, they basically told me to suck it up and put my hair in a ponytail. That doesn't really work when you pay for a 50 dollar haircut with bangs, and you can style your hair. So, I need a hair straightener that is cheap, and I can use for all types of hair. It doesn't even need to get that hot, because it's mostly for my bangs. It can be a mini one too. Please help! [Cheap btw, means like 20 bucks for me]Very Cheap Hair Straightener?
Save up and get like 10 dollars more, to get remington wet to straight. It's in alot of drug stores, target, or wal mart. It gets really hot but it also has lower settings for thinner hair. But if you're in a REAL hurry in the morning you can straighten ur hair when it's wet.





And like, I used to have ceramic straighteners, but I would break them all the time cause my hair was SLIGHTLY wet. Maybe it's the same for you. Your hair was slightly damp and it messed it up?





I really suggest this straightener because it gets really hot, straightens hair nicely, affordable price, and i've had it forever.





I've also bought this ceramic straightener from conair (to try it out), it was thirteen dollars. IT sucks. So don't settle for anything TOO cheap, you'll just be wasting money.Very Cheap Hair Straightener?
at target or walmart theres a revlon straightner i had it before its only like $20
go to the salon
argos fink u can get cheap ones 4 bout a tenner and their quite good aswell x
It may not sound too appealing, but sometimes you can find things like that at thrift stores or consignment stores. Also check out freecycle.org. It is a site where people can list things they need, or want to get rid of, and people in your area can see the posts. If you posted that you were in search of a hair straightener, someone may have one that you can have. Also wal mart may have some cheap ones under 20 dollars, but they arent gonna be ceramic or anything. ebay may also be a good place to look, but even if you do find one on there, you wont get it for at least a few days, but finding a nice one for 20 dollars may be easier that way.I would suggest trying to use a blow dryer or a curling iron to keep your bangs under control until you can acquire a new straigterner, and if that doesnt work, maybe play with your hair a bit and see if you can come up with a cute way to pin them up or sweep them to the side or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment